Terms and Conditions
Wiggle Digital is authorized to perform digital marketing services which are not limited to website design, website development, domain registration, web hosting, search engine optimization, graphics design, and social media marketing.
- You agree that the site, its content, and services offered by Wiggle Digital made available by us, or any third parties, are maintained for your personal use.
- If you wish to make use of our services, you may be asked to provide some information. However, without limitation, you are not obliged to disclose what you are not comfortable with.
- Services supplied are only limited to the costs and rates of the initial agreement. Any additional service required will require a new agreement.
- A client is obliged to pay 50% of the package before the services commence. The amount must be paid to Wiggle Digital’s bank account provided.
- Should the client not make use of any service on the initial agreement, they still have to pay the full package price.
- If the client fails to pay any invoice, Wiggle Digital reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the website until full payment is made. Also, any legal fees that may take place will be liable to the client.
- The Company will not intentionally disclose any personally identifying information about you to third parties.
- We may terminate or suspend access to your website for any reason, whatsoever. This will be without any notice if you breach the terms.
- After the website has been designed, the link will be sent to the client for review.
- The client has the right to request changes to be done.
- The client is only allowed to make three changes.
- Should the client cancel the project at any time, the costs of the work done will be calculated accordingly.
- Wiggle Digital obtains the right to cancel the agreement should the client breach any of the Terms and Conditions stated.